PegaWorld event announced for April 25-27, 2010
Over 30 companies presenting at PegaWORLD 2010 know all about Winning through Agility. As the BPM industry’s premier event, PegaWORLD is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to see proven success stories, share new ideas, learn best practices, and get training on new BPM technologies. Discover the most effective uses for BPM across your enterprise from over 30 industry thought leaders and practitioners from the world’s best-run companies. Here’s just a sampling:
Maximizing Customer Experience: An Expert Panel – Michael Maoz, Gartner VP and Distinguished Analyst for CRM, will lead an executive panel to examine best practices for transforming the customer experience, including:
• Trenita Ward, VP of CA Contact Centers, Kaiser Permanente
• Scott Reed, Executive Vice President, MassMutual
• Adrian Hopkins, Director, VISA Systems & Technical Services, TD Bank
Maximizing Reuse With an Enterprise COE to Save Time and Money – an in-depth discussion of best-practices for funding and managing a cross-organizational COE.
• Chris Emert, Sr. Business Leader, Mastercard
• Michelle Lagna, Business Lead, BPM-PRPC Center Excellence, JPMorgan Chase
Rapid Development, Rapid Deployment: Business Solutions for Transformation– See how Zurich was able to deliver a transformed new business process in less than 90 days. Agile development coupled with full business involvement creates tangible and repeatable success.
• Kevin Charpentier, Vice-President, Claims Information Technology
Creating Seamless, Cross-Channel Customer Experiences – See how Prescription Solutions designs and implements cross-channel experiences that both delight customers and make employees more productive.
• Mark Knutson, VP of Service Operations, Prescription Solutions
Visit http://www.pegaworld2010.com to register and find all the program details.