Sessions on day one will include “Cloudscape – An Overview of the Current Marketplace”, “Cloud Security”, and “Adapting to Cloud Adoption”.
The three day conference and expo will feature more end user case studies than any other event of this type with key speakers including:
– Mary Hensher, CIO, Deloitte
– John Linwood, Chief Technology Officer, BBC
– Mark Cameron, CTO, Virgin Atlantic
– Bryan Kinsella, CIO, Rentokil Initial
– Toby Wright, CTO, Telegraph Media Group
– Stuart Curley, Chief Technology Architect, Royal Mail
– Gordon Penfold, CTO, British Airways
– Peter Bradley, Staff Officer Operations, RNLI
– Joerg Weber, Attack Monitoring Manager, Barclays
– Simone Brunozzi, Technology Evangelist, Amazon Web Services
– Charles Newhouse, Head of Strategy and Design, BAE Systems
– Robert Whiteside, Head of Enterprise, UK, Ireland and Benelux, Google
– Mike Spink, Research Director, Gartner
– David Wilde, CIO, Westminster Council
The agenda will also feature many of the major players in the industry including Google, Amazon, Microsoft, IBM, Salesforce.com, HP, VMware Fujitsu and many others.
The event includes a free-to-attend exhibition with workshops, demonstrations, access to Cloud Camp, the Cloud Computing World Series Awards (www.cloudwf.com/awards) and each afternoon will include a drinks reception, free for for all visitors.
An early booking discount is available until May 28, 2010. To register for the conference and exhibition visit http://www.cloudwf.com or call +44 (0) 845 519 1230.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options then please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0) 845 519 1230 or email email@example.com